18 February 2011

From Kuala Lumpur With Love

At the time I'm typing this away, the time on my clock is showing 3:40am. Just finished another last minute cupcakes order which need to be delivered a few hours from now :-P Since I'm up & about, thought I might as well catch up on my post...Still have loadsssssss to update! :-P

The start of February unexpectedly turned out to be a hectic time for me. Much to my amazement & definitely delight ( yeayyyyy!! ), my cupcakes seems to be getting great responses & orders had been pouring in non-stop :-) I was actually swarmed with cupcakes order when ZRZ called me up requesting me to slot in her very ( and I really mean VERY...he..he.. ) last minute order. Not wanting to disappoint one of my strongest supporter, I accepted ZRZ's request despite being 'buried' with cupcakes order that time :-P

ZRZ's order this time around was for a 50 pieces Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes which she would like to bring all the way back to Kelantan, in time for her niece's birthday...It was such a sweet gesture on ZRZ's part that I couldn't help sharing her excitement :-)

Happy Birthday Auni!

Pink & Blue Themed Cupcakes

Sugar Heart For A Sweet Girl

Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frostings

All Packed & Ready For It's Journey To Kelantan

To ZRZ, my sincere thanks to you & family for purchasing my goodies...Your continuous support means so much to me!  I do hope that Auni had enjoyed her birthday surprise :-) Happy birthday Auni!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails