18 February 2011

Mickey & Minnie Mouse Cupcakes

Okay, here's a confession...I'm one of those people who DEFINITELY will go hysteria each time I step into those baking supply shops! When I say hysteria, I REALLY mean hysteria! You'll see me running here & there...touching this & that...and sighing each time I see great 'toys' in a form of cookie & fondant cutters, cake pans or even those beautiful colorful sugar crystals. Gosh! Just the thought of those shops makes me shiver with delight right now :-P

I loveeeeee walking into those shops and linger around looking at all the products...I find it so soothing & I usually get my best ideas there :-) The bad side of visiting those shops is that each time I walk out, I'll end up with loads of plastic bags containing all sort of new 'toys'! As if my pantry/storeroom is not already  bursting with all those cake decorating 'toys'!! Half of it I don't even know how to use it ( yet! )! Ha..ha..

On one such visit, I stumbled upon some super cute cookie cutters which brings back my childhood memories :-) I practically jumped with joy in the shop when I saw the cutters, much to the shop owner's dismay! Ha..ha..It may sound silly, but it really made my day :-) So excited was I over it that I immediately whipped up a batter of red velvet cupcakes the moment I reached home. Just couldn't wait another minute to use the cutters & make my cupcakes decorations. Good thing that I was going on a picnic with a bunch of friends the very next day ;-) So what better excuse to make cupcakes, rite? :-P

Mickey & Minnie Mouse Cupcakes

Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting & Fondant Deco

Adorable Mickey Mouse

Lovable Minnie Mouse

All Packed & Ready to Hit The Beach ;-)

Now, tell me who can resist Mickey & Minnie Mouse cupcakes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails