28 February 2011

Cupcakes For Darling Husband

Hhmm...Don't you just hate it when you're all psych up to update your blog & somehow the internet connection goes haywire! Of late, I've been having problems with my connection and it's really driving me crazy *sigh* The rainy weather here are not helping as well :-(

Thankfully the connection is slightly better today & I'm taking the chance to rush out all my back-logged posts :-) Boy! Sure have loads to catch up!

These cupcakes was ordered by my dear friend, Era, whom in turn ordered it on behalf of her office-mate. It was a very last minute order thus I didn't have much time to do anything fancy or even 'bling' it :-P Practically had only a few hours to bake & decorate the goodies...The order was for a two sets of cupcakes & according to Era, her office-mate wanted to present it as a gift to celebrate her husband's birthday & also for eating pleasure :-) 

A Gift For Darling Husband


Part Of The Cupcake Set - Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Frosting

To my dear friend, Era, thank you so much for being such a dear friend & supporter. Do send my thanks to your office-mate as well yea. Hope she & her hubby had enjoyed the cupcakes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails