21 February 2014

Something Simple


Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes
With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting


Hhhmmm....I really don't have much to 'talk' about this cupcake order because:-

1. I've lost ALL the photos in my hard-drive, which included these goodies :'( I'm just lucky to have found this one photo in my Facebook Page album to serve as your 'eye-candy' :-P

2. I don't see the point of 'talking' much when there's no photo to feast your eyes on...A post with no photos is one boring post! Don't you agree?

All I can say for this post is that these goodies were ordered by dear Miss Yong, not her real name but it's a name that I've grown accustomed to calling her :-) The word 'Yong' actually means 'big sister' in some northern part of Malaysia. He..he..Did I just managed to insert some language tutorial here? *chuckles*

Any way, Yong's order was for 50 pieces of Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. She requested for a simple deco as it's for her family's gathering dessert pleasure :-)

It's always a pleasure baking for Yong & as always, I've enjoyed baking these goodies :-) Thank you Yong for your order & most of all, for your love & support :-) Hugs!

Well, I guess that's it for my very short post :-P Till next time, have a great day all! ✗o✗o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails