19 February 2014

Oppsieee!

Day in...day out...week in...week out...month in...month out...and whammm! It's already the new year! Gosh! Time flew by so fast & without even realizing it, I have unwillingly abandoned my blog :-( I'm so sorry for this. Trust me, I really feel bad about abandoning my blog. Not that it's my intention to do so but honestly, what with my baking commitments & running my daily life ( like a headless chicken, I might add! ), I wasn't able to 'steal' time long enough to sit down & update my post :-(  

Today I finally managed to clear my schedule & allocate some free time...So here I am - blogging! Yeayyy! :-) I hope every one is doing great & that the new year is treating you well. Ohhh! Is it too late to wish every one a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014? :-P Well, as they say, better late than never, right? *blushhhh* Any way, with all sincerity & from the bottom of my heart, I'm sending out much love & wishing each and every one of YOU a Happy New Year 2014! I pray that the new year will shower you with much love, good health & prosperity. I also would like to take this opportunity to convey my sincerest of thanks for all the love, support & encouragement that you, my goodies lovers, have blessed me with all these years. Your love means the world to me & I pray that I'll be lucky enough to have your continuous support :-) Thank YOU!

Okay, time for me to clear up my longggggggg overdue postssss that has been 'sitting' in my draft box, collecting dust! Yes, take note of the many 'ssssss' when I mention the word 'post' earlier - it's that many! :-P

First post to be out of my webby draft box is this Naked Red Velvet Cake that I had the honor to bake for sweet, Ms. Edur, whom ordered this for a bridal shower party :-) The bride-to-be happen to be a dear friend to us both, Ms. Tia :-) Errrr, here's the thing...This post is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue that at the time I'm typing this, sweet Ms. Tia is already a happily married wife & a mom! 

Simple Naked Red Velvet Cake

To both Edur & Tia, thousand apologies sweeties for such longgggggggg delay in posting your goody's post :-P *my bad!* Many thanks to Edur for giving me the chance to bake for the special occasion :-) Hugs!


Well, that's it for my post this time...Thank you all for sticking by me ( despite me being 'off radar' ) & reading through my post :-) Much love to all & I'll be posting soon okay ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails