15 July 2011

Goodies For Dear Mum

It was during one of my busiest time when I received Shima's order...I was already swarmed & rushing out goodies order for an engagement & birthday functions when Shima called requesting for a cake & some cupcakes for her dear mum. Now, how could I possibly not make time for that :-)

Already hyperventalating to rush out my earlier orders, I was at first unsure if I should take Shima's order. Yes, I do love baking & will always welcome any excuse to do so but I'm one particular & extremely meticulous kind of person :-P My family & close friends can vouch for that! Ha...Ha...It's a MUST that all my goodies that comes out from my oven taste & look good - no excuse! Oh! I can be really hard on myself most of the time :-P You could say that I'm the type of person who'll always go for quality rather than quantity. 

After much juggling & re-arranging my baking schedules, I was able to spare enough time to bake Shima's goodies...Really glad to be able to do so too as Shima's a first time customer ;-) Though we never met, her phone calls always delighted me as she's so jovial & easy to talk with :-) It is really a nice feeling gaining new customers. To me, new customers equals to new friends, and it is something I truly cherish :-)

Shima's order for her mum was for a unit of American Carrot & Walnut Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Frostings & three ( 3 ) sets of Red Velvet Cupcakes. I decided to make it a bit special & decorated some of the cupcakes to fit the cake's deco :-P Something sweet for Shima's mum :-P Shima also requested that some of the cupcakes deco to be colorful, for the kids :-)

American Carrot & Walnut Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

Simple Basket Weave Deco


Red Velvet Cupcakes With Basket Weave Deco

Sweet Deco Goodies For Shima's Mum


Red Velvet With Colorful Deco For The Kids :-) Photo Courtesy Of Shima. Thanks Dear!

To my dear Shima, thank you so much for choosing my goodies. It's such a pleasure knowing you & I do hope to be hearing from you again :-) Much love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails