14 July 2010

Cupcakes & Friendship

I recently introduced my "Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion" and already I received an order for it...Thanks to my strong supporter, SHAR...Hugs!!!!

SHAR told me that a few of her friends are hosting several gatherings & she would love to bring some of my cuppies along....So sweet of SHAR :-x To SHAR's friends,  what a lucky bunch you are for having blessed with a sweet & thoughtful friend like her ;-)

SHAR is my biggest brownies fan but this time around, SHAR ordered cupcakes from my "Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion"...and she ordered from all three series - Passionate, Indulgence & Royal...

Passionate Series - Orange Poppy Seed With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting


Indulgence Series - Peanut Butter With Peanut Butter Frosting



Royal Series - Peanut Butter & Jam With Nutella Frosting


My Gift To SHAR For Being A Great Supporter ;-)

And while baking SHAR's order, I couldn't resist baking some of my own...After all, who can ever resist cupcake with Nutella frostings?!!! I also took the opportunity to play around with my deco, just for fun ;-)




To SHAR & her friends, I hope you have enjoyed every bite of the cupcakes...and may your friendship blossom as sweet as the cupcakes ;-)

Thanks SHAR for your continuous support! Big hugs for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails