26 July 2011

Red Velvet Engagement Cupcakes

Being a romantic at heart, I'll always get excited when I'm asked to bake my goodies for occasions such like engagements @ weddings :-P Something about those days just make my knees go weak :-P *day-dreaming*

Much to my delight, I was given a few opportunities to make goodies for such occasions in the past...Like the ones I did for dear Dilla & her fiancee, Rexxa. Loved every moment of it!

It's a no brainer then on why I was super excited when Dilla called me up recently & requested for another engagement goodies, only this time it's for her dear cousin who's getting engaged :-) Dilla's request was for a Red Velvet Cupcakes and something of white & green deco...I was more than happy to obliged :-)

Engagement Gift Cupcakes

Red Velvet Cupcakes With Lemon Cream Cheese Frostings & Fondant Deco




Having Another Go At Making Fondant Flowers :-P




To my dear Dilla, it was an honor when I first did both yours & Rexxa's engagement gift goodies...Having another opportunity to do the same for your dear cousin just made my day. Thank you so much for choosing my goodies to grace the special occasion :-) I am indeed truly humbled by your support & love. Hugssssssssssss!!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo sweet!! Beautiful cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle for such kind words! You've just brighten up my day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails