19 April 2012

A Huge Milestone Indeed!

Wuhooo!! Who would have thought that my first ever novelty cake would have made it's way onto the page of one esteemed webpage - Cake Of The Day! Not bad for someone who doesn't even know what's the difference between baking soda and baking powder, ehh?...Ermmm, and I STILL don't know the difference! *chuckles*

My First Try At Making Novelty Cake - Burger Cake!

On a serious note, having one of my goodies featured by Cake Of The Day is such an honor for me & a huge milestone indeed :-) Being someone who doesn't even know how to bake a cake or even decorate one before, this is just the cherry on top of my ice-cream! 

My sincere thanks to the people at Cake Of The Day for choosing my goodies & most of all, for giving me the push & encouragement I so much needed to venture more into this new passion of mine :-) Much love to the angels at Cake Of The Day 

To read more on my Burger Cake, please feel free to head here :-)

Much love to all! ✗o✗o



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails