04 April 2012

Has It Been That Long?

Oh boy! I didn't realize I was lagging wayyyyyyy behind on my post until I saw photos of this cake order *face palm* Hhmmm...Now I can't help wondering what ever happened to all my time :-P Seriously, was it THAT long since I last update my goodies news?!!! Gosh! I better catch up then :-P

Here's a cake order which I've made especially for dear Miss Amelia, a new customer/friend of mine :-) It's always a pleasure to receive new goodies lover of Ritz Passion :-) Amelia's order was for a Red Velvet Cake, a cake to celebrate all her office-mates birthday - way back in October! See, now you know why I'm so shocked! Really, I still can't get over how long it has been since my last goodies update *super embarrass!*

Amelia's request for her cake was for it to be a mix of Red & White colour theme...and in honour of Amelia, I've decided to make the deco sweet, just like Amelia ;-)

Red Velvet Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

A Red & White Theme Birthday Cake



Oh! I'm also sharing some of the photos Amelia sent to me...A sort of photo journal on what happened to the cake :-P I find it pretty funny & just love each one of the photos! Thanks Amelia for being kind enough to share it with me. Never fail to brighten up my day each time I see it :-)

The Cake All Ready For The Party :-)

Now You See ( The Cake ).....

Now You Don't! :-P

Amelia dear, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU so much for choosing my goodies to grace your office-mates birthday celebration. It's such an honour baking it for you :-)

Ending this post with a sweet message that I received from Amelia...

"The cake was delicious. My boss loved it a lot. Good job, dear"

Nothing else is more rewarding to me than a happy & satisfied customer :-) Thank you Amelia for making my day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails