29 February 2016

Blessings

Making cakes & goodies for my loved ones has always been my passion...When my passion turns to a full time job, I don't consider it a burden but a blessing :-) Yes, I loveeeeeeeeeeee making cakes & goodies for my family, friends & of course my customers. Nothing makes me happier than to see that big smile on someone's face when they receive goodies that I especially created for them. Priceless!

It is indeed a blessing knowing that my cakes & goodies get to be a part of someone's special day...Days like the occasional birthdays, engagements, weddings and even baby showers :-) A blessing that I forever hold dear & close to my heart :-)

So when someone chooses my cakes & goodies to be a part of their special moments continuously, now that is another feeling all together! That I would say an honor indeed :-) This is such the case with dear Ms. Fieza, who's staying all the way in Klang ( about 1.5 hour drive from my place ).

From her lovey dovey dating years to her engagement day, I was given the opportunity to create her goodies years after years :-) And finally, when she called me up saying she wanted me to create her wedding cake, of course I couldn't help but to feel deeply touched & honored!

I wanted so much to convey my gratitude & thanks to Fieza for her continuous support all these years, so I decided to create a special cake for her special day. A cake that reflects all of Fieza's personality - sweet, bubbly & of course her kind heart :-)

Cake flavor was American Carrot & Walnut Cake ( bottom tier ) & Red Velvet Cake ( top tier ). Fieza's favorite colors are purple & pink so I decided to create her cake with all her favorite colors :-) 

And here's my creation, a special one just for Fieza....




Now comes the best part about making this cake...Apart from being commissioned to do Fieza's cake, I was also invited to be a part of her special day! How wonderful is that? :-) It touched me tremendously that Fieza included me as one of her guest. All I can say is that her wedding was such a beautiful wedding...A perfect day filled with so much love & joy! Here are some of the photos that I managed to capture :-)




To my dear Fieza, my heartfelt congratulations to you on your beautiful union. I pray that your marriage will be blessed with lots of joy, good health & endless love. Happy Wedding Day sweetie!


Thanks all for dropping by & reading through my post. Till next time, have a blessed day ahead & enjoy! ✗o✗o


1 comment:

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails