18 October 2009

A Food Weekend!

OMG!!! With all the food I've consumed this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if I gained another 5kg!!! Really, time for me to head to the gym before I turn into Blue Hypo's twin!!!


To my friends who welcomed me to their house for a wonderful raya gathering, my sincere thank you! And for those whose house I've missed, my sincere apologies...I'll make it up for missing it, kay...



I just have to tell you all, I've enjoyed my weekend tremendously!! A whole weekend of cooking & eating!!! In my last post, I told you about my caramel pudding rite?...Believe it or not, I end up making 3 puddings! A nice thank you gift to my friends who invited me to their raya open houses...I just hope they enjoy eating it as much as I enjoyed baking it ;-)


Gosh!! My tummy's so full rite now...I actually just got back from another friend's open house...The food was yummylicious!!! I didn't know what to bring for them actually, so I ended up cooking my favorite dish - fried macaroni...Hope they'll like it! To my friend ( you know who u are! ), your butter prawn was excellent!!! So proud of you! I'll definitely pass you more recipes to try next time....


To my friend, FH, great food last night! I've always enjoyed spending time with you & your sisters, Y & D. Btw, your dad's lemang is the best! I've never liked lemang but your dad's was an exception!!! I simply love it! Can't wait to eat it again...



Opps! I got to cut this short...Need to rush to Shah Alam to send my chicken & beef rendang to my Aunty...Till next time, happiness is to see your friend enjoying the food you cooked for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails