12 November 2010

Spiderman & Ultraman Cupcakes

It's always a nice surprise receiving orders from new customers...It just make my day & cheer me up :-)

This order was from Ms. Alin, who works all the way up in Genting Highland. She contacted me via my email & requested for Chocolate Moist with Chocolate Ganache cupcakes with edible images of Spiderman & Ultraman.

Chocolate Moist with Choc Ganache & Edible Deco

Ultraman Cupcakes


Spiderman Cupcakes




All Packed & Ready For Pick Up

To Alin, thank you so much for your order & for choosing my cupcakes to grace your special occasion. It was a pleasure baking for you & I hope your son enjoyed his birthday cupcakes.

Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails