11 November 2010

Ritz Passion's 3,000th Blog Visitor

Image Taken From The Wide World Of Web

Yeayyyyyyy!! The moment has come for me to highlight my lucky 3,000th blog visitor - Ms. Rozie!

Congratulations Rozie ( whom I fondly call Mate )!! Double congratulations to you as well for winning your dream goodies :-P My sincere appreciation to you for visiting my blog & for your continuous support...It means so much to me! Thank you!

To the rest who has tried their luck, I thank you for your continuous support...Please continue visiting my blog & hopefully luck will be on your side the next time around ;-) To those who wants to know more on how to be my lucky blog visitor, do check this link ;-)

I always get so excited each time I'm baking...Just can't describe the feelings! I guess the best way for me to describe it is that baking makes me feel alive! :-P I simply love the feeling, much more so when I'm baking for my lucky blog visitors. Baking the goodies for Rozie is extra special for me, as not only am I baking for my lucky blog visitor, but also for a dear dear friend who has always supported me in everything I do, especially with this baking passion of mine.

I have to admit that baking Rozie's winning goodies was nerve wrecking as Rozie herself is an excellent cook! She has magic hands when it comes to cooking! Infact, she is one of the person I run to when I'm stuck with all those cooking terms @ secrets ;-)

Rozie, it is a great honour for me to bake this goodies for you...I'm happy that I'm able to present you with you dream wish goodies - Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Toppings...

Goodies For Ritz Passion's 3,000th Blog Visitor

Red Velvet With Cream Cheese Toppings & Fondant Deco



My New Addiction - Cupcake Picks & Toppers. Made It Myself ;-)

Rozie's Winning Smile :-x

I Love All Of Rozie's Pix & Can't Decide Which To Highlight...Highlighting It All! :-P

The Smile That Always Cheer Me Up :-)


Congratulations once again to Rozie & from the bottom of my heart, thank you Mate for your unconditional love & support! Love you tonnes & hugssssss!!!

I'm looking forward to meet my next blog visitor...Wonder who'll be the lucky 5,000th blog visitor ;-) In the meantime, I'll be flipping through my prized recipe books :-)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails