10 November 2010

Faces Of Love

"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world" ( Quotes by Leo Buscaglia )

Yes, not only is this my favorite quote but it is also how I truly feel...

Throughout the years, from my baby days to my teen days and to date, I've met lots of people in my life...Some ended up being the closest of friends and some even ended up being my extended family...To me, each one of my friends are really special & I love them dearly....

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same" ( Quotes by Elbert Hubbard )

In this humble life of mine, I am blessed with a group of gals who has been like my back-bone, my soul...and I am dedicating this post especially for them...

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom" ( Quotes by Marcel Proust )

From the silliest of things to the greatest of dilemma, these are the ones who stood by me throughout the years...When I lost my mum to cancer & having a difficult time coping with my loss, these are the people who came running to me & offered their shoulders for me to cry on...When I had work related problems before, they were the ones who offered me their professional advise & encouragements...When my favorite pet rabbit, Pinky died of old age, they were the one who consoled me, no matter how silly I looked crying over a dead rabbit...When I crave for their cooking or companionship, they went out of their way just to fulfill my yearnings...The list are endless, yet through it all, no matter how busy their lives were, they were ever so willing to drop it in a moments notice whenever I need them...Through bad & good times, they were always there for me....

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down" ( Quotes by Oprah Winfrey )

To celebrate their friendship, I've baked these cupcakes specially for them...It comes with tonnes of love & appreciation for all the things they've done for me...For sticking by me through thick & thin...

The Faces Of Love

Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Toppings

Specially Made Cupcake Picks :-x

I Had So Much Fun Doing The Cupcake Picks :-P




My Angels :-x

To my gals, you are such a blessing to me...Thank you for being a true friend, for being my angels...I heart you!

"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies" ( Quotes by Aristotle )

To Rozie, Era, Mona, Azni, Zilo, Dura, Sharifah, Alin ( who's living wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in Singapore! ) and Marz, I end this dedication with this quote...

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship" ( Quotes by Thomas Aquinas )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails