17 November 2011

Red Velvet Birthday Cupcakes

Oh dear...oh dear! I'm lagging wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on my post - AGAIN! Bahhhhhhh! :-( My bad! Juggling between my daily house chores, attending to goodies orders, baking and not forgetting my 1001 other routines, at times it feels as though I'm running a non-stop marathon :-P I do feel bad about putting my blog on hold while I rush out other more important stuffs but I do try my best to keep it as updated as I possibly could ( which obviously I'm failing! ) *blush* Good news though, I'll be taking a two week TLC ( tender, loving & care ) break soon ( yipee yeay yeay! ) & hopefully during those time I could catch up on my blog's post ( or should I say postssssssss! ) *wink* 

Ohhhh! I'm already imagining myself by the beach typing away on my laptop :-) Okay...okay...I'm getting dreamy-eyed already! Back to my post....

These Red Velvet cupcakes was an order I made for a new customer of mine, Ms. Hamiza. Truth be told, I owe Hamiza thousands of apologies :-P You see, she first contacted me to order a birthday cake for her son's birthday but due to my knee deep goodies order at that time, as much as I wanted to, I was unable to take in hers. I really felt bad about disappointing her that day but thankfully she understood my situation. I was indeed excited when she contacted me again & gave me another chance to bake my goodies for her :-) Thank you so much Hamiza for your understanding & patience. I sincerely appreciate it :-)

Red Velvet Cupcakes With Lemon Cream Cheese Frostings




To my dear Hamiza, thank you so much for choosing my goodies to grace your special occasion. It was indeed an honour to meet your acquaintance :-) I do hope you had enjoyed every bite of it :-)

Till my next post ( which I hope I'm able to update soon! ), take care everyone! Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails