11 September 2014

Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes

Receiving repeat orders from new customers always makes my day :-) Nothing makes me happier!

So when I received a follow-up call from Tunku Muna, after her previous initial order, I was totally over the moon with joy :-) This time around, Tunku Muna requested for some Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes with simple decoration & here's what I came up with....

Simple Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes

To my dear Tunku Muna, I am indeed humbled to be able to bake my goodies for you & your sweet family. There are just no words that can express how much I sincerely appreciate your continuous support & encouragement. Thank you Tunku ✗o✗o


Well, that's it for tonight...Honestly, am having a bit of a 'blogger's block' right this moment! :-P Pretty obvious ehh? *blush*

Gosh!...My brain's a total blank that I can't even think of a proper way to end this post! I guess here's where I say nighty night & thank you all for reading :-) Ohh! Much love to each & every one of YOU as well ✗o✗o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails