29 November 2014

Decorating With Buttercream

Decorating cake with buttercream have never been my forte. In fact, if I could be bluntly honest, I find it quite intimidating :-P No matter how many time I practice, I just feel that my buttercream decorating skill is wayyyy below par. Those slight uneven cream or not sharp edges can really irk me at times. That is when my OCD goes to hyper drive! And I have to tell you, it's not a pretty feeling! Usually by the time I'm done with my buttercream decoration, I'll be truly drained! Just covering a cake with buttercream layer would take me hours! Yeah, I'm THAT petty! *chuckles* So you can imagine how many hours I usually take to finish covering & decorating a cake :-P

Any way, when I was requested by Ms. Hasnita to create her Chocolate Moist Cake, I was feeling rather 'daring' & decided to try something different. This was what I came up with ;-)

Chocolate Moist Cake With Chocolate Buttercream


To my dear Hasnita, sincere thanks for giving me the opportunity to create your cake & for your continuous support. I have to admit, I really had fun making your cake :-)

Thanks all for taking the time reading through my ramblings ;-) Much love to all of ya! ✗o✗o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails