10 November 2014

Engagement Cupcakes

I have always loveeee making wedding/engagement goodies. I guess you could say that I'm a softie when it comes to lovey dovey things.Yea...yea...hate to admit it but I'm such a romantic fool *blush*

You can imagine then how excited I was when my dear friend, Ms. Nurul called me up, requesting that I make an engagement cupcakes for her. Nurul plan to present it to her friend who's getting engage. What a sweet gesture :-)

So excited I was about creating Nurul's goodies that I decided to take the plunge & try my hands on making some handmade fondant roses. Do bear in mind that I've NEVER done handmade fondant flowers before so this was a BIG step for me :-P

Dark Blue & White Theme Engagement Cupcakes

How Do You Like My Fondant Roses? :-P

Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache & Fondant Deco

I must say that I was pretty happy on how the cupcakes turned out :-) *glee*

To my dear Nurul, my sincere thanks for your continuous support & for giving me the opportunity to create these goodies for your friend. I am truly humbled.

Thanks all for reading my post & I hope you've enjoyed your time browsing through my goodies photo :-)

Much love to all! ✗o✗o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails