26 April 2010

Going Corporate...

Hooray!! Yipee!!! Yup, I received my very 1st corporate order recently & I'm sooooooooooo happy :-P

Well, some of you might say it's not a big thing, but for a novice like me, it's something to celebrate...He...he...Come, please join in my happiness ;-) *Doing my happy dance*

Recently, from the 19th - 22nd April 2010, the 12th Defence Services Asia Exhibition & Conference ( DSA 2010 ) was held at PWTC, Kuala Lumpur...& yours truly received an order from one of the exhibitor...Was quite nervous at first but once I started baking, all my fears went out the window! Just the mere thought of delegates & visitors tasting my cuppies filled my heart with joy and I had so much fun baking each & every one of the cuppies...

To the exhibitor, thank you so much for your order. It was such a pleasure baking it for you ;-)

Orange Poppy Seed Flavor With Cream Cheese Toppings




 Moist Choc Flavor With Choc Ganache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails