05 April 2010

Thanks for The Orders

Honestly, I'm loving my baking to the max!!! And thanks to all the support & orders from my family & friends, I'm still doing what I love...

To Ms. ZZ, thanks for your cake cuppies order...Your request was for sumthing pinky & sweet...Hope this fits your criteria ;-)

Orange Poppy Seed With Cream Cheese Toppings Cake Cuppies


To my dearest friend, Ms. RS, who ordered some brownies for her office-mates, thanks for your repeat orders...Your support means so much!!

Marshmallow Brownies













                                          Almond Brownies















To my dearest friend, Ms. MM, who actually ordered her brownies at the 12th hour ( Ha..ha... ), thanks again for your repeat orders...I sure hope your kids love my last minute brownies deco :-P Oh! Thanks too for your popia order...Hope you enjoyed it :-x

Ms. MM's Almond Brownies Order



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails