30 December 2010

December, The Month Of Love...

December...A month filled with many joyous occasions for me :-) Engagements & weddings happening mostly every week...I loved my December as I could feel love lingering in the air most of the time :-x Nonetheless, it was also the month where my skill as a novice baker was put to test ;-)

I was already 'buried' under several orders of cupcakes when I received an order from Ms. Puteri...She requested that I do her wedding cupcakes as part of her wedding gift for her hubby to be, Najib...Always a sucker when it comes to love, I simply couldn't refuse Puteri's request & despite my full schedule, I accepted her order...I also can't deny Puteri when she said 'please' several times :-P...Apart from her wedding gift cupcakes, Puteri also ordered additional cupcakes for her to present to her family...

Purple Damask Themed Cupcakes

My 1st Time Trying My Hands In Doing Ribbon Deco :-)

Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting & Fondant Deco

Puteri's Gift To Her Family


To Puteri, thank you so much for allowing Ritz Passion goodies to be a part of your wedding day...I am truly humbled by your trust & support :-)

Wishing you a & Najib a happy marriage & hoping that your life together will be rich in joy & love...Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails