15 October 2010

Ritz Passion Turns 1!!!


Oh dear! How fast time can fly!! Can't believe it's already a year since I quit my 9 to 5 job to fully dedicate myself to my baby, "Ritz Passion"...

To those who knows me, they will tell you that I can be really mushy when faced with this kind of sentimental thingy :-P But for now I'm just lost for words as I truly do not know how to describe how I feel right this very moment....

I feel HAPPY as I'm blessed by Allah S.W.T for HE has opened my heart to be courageous to do what I'm so passionate about...

I feel BLESSED for the little talent that I have...and being able to use my talent to spread joy to others, which is by far my ultimate goal...It warms my heart to see all those smiles & joy...

Last but not least, I feel LOVED by all the non-stop support & encouragement showered upon me by my family, friends and not forgetting YOU...The friendship which was extended to me, be it from my old friends or from my new ones, means the world to me...My utmost thanks to each & every one of you...I'm truly humbled by your love...

Thank you...thank you...thank you for everything! Praying that "Ritz Passion" will continue to prosper...


"We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling...."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails