19 October 2010

A Gift Of Love

There's never a day that goes by that I don't feel blessed...So many to be grateful for...

One of my blessing comes in a form of a man....A great, great man whom I've always looked up to. I've learned a lot from him. He had guided me in a lot of aspect, be it in my professional or personal life...I can never thank him enough for all that he has done for me...I'm talking about my ex-boss, Mr. D.A.R.Y ( pardon the initials as I need to respect his privacy ).

Though I've resigned from my professional life and I'm no longer his PA ( was his PA for a decade ), we still keep in touch with each other...His family is like an extended family to me & I've always enjoy seeing them whenever I can...

To celebrate the Aidilfitri recently, I decided to bake some goodies for D.A.R.Y & family...Hope they have enjoyed the goodies as much as I've enjoyed baking it for them...

Peanut Butter & Nutella Cupcakes

Edible "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" Deco



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails