25 January 2011

Reunion Cupcakes & Toppers

I've always considered myself so lucky for being blessed with such supportive & loving friends...Friends that never fail to encourage me to follow my dream & passion. One such friend is my dear Mona, who's not only one of my BFF, she's my 'cheerleader', my 'food-tester' & best of all, she's also one of my regular customers :-) Thanks sweetie!

I can never thanked her enough as not only is she supporting me through her words of encouragements, but she went the extra mile by introducing my goodies to her other friends as well!

Recently ( much to my delight! ), Mona introduced my goodies to one of her office-mate, Ms. Maz Aznee. From Maz's first e-mail, I could already sense what a jovial & happy-go-lucky person she is. I liked her the moment I received her peppy e-mail :-P Maz mentioned that she's having a school reunion & wishes to order my Chocolate Moist cupcakes with butter cream. Knowing what a special occasion it was ( plus I was feeling generous at the time! ), I added chocolate ganache to top the Chocolate Moist cupcakes :-P ( I loveeeeeeeeeeeee reunions! ) Oh! I also did some hand-made cupcake toppers ;-)

School Reunion Cupcakes & Toppers

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache & Butter Cream Frostings





To Maz & friends, I hope your reunion was a blast & I do hope you've enjoyed the personalized cupcakes :-) It was great fun making your goodies! My sincere thanks to Maz for choosing Ritz Passion goodies to grace your special event :-)

The Jovial & Sweet Maz

Last but not least, my sincere thanks to my dear Mona for your support, love & recommendations...Love you tonnes! Hope you've enjoyed the goodies ;-)

My 'Thank You' Goodies For Mona


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails