28 January 2011

Another Treasured Memories

To me, there's simply nothing better than the joy of sitting around a table with great friends & enjoying the food I cooked for them! I love being in my friends' company & despite my busy schedules, I do try my best to meet up with them as much as I possibly could! I especially love it whenever I have the opportunity to cook for them ( much more so IF & when they enjoyed the food! ha..ha.. )

Last week I get to 'play Chef' to a few good friends...It's been a while since we last met so everyone agreed to meet up at my place for dinner. I got so excited over the prospect of cooking for them that I ended up making a 3 course dinner :-) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it when I get to play 'Chef' for a day *giggle*

Garlic Bread

Loveeeeeeee The Snap Shot! :-P

Creamed Mushroom Soup

Wrapped Beef Steak With Capsicum & Gouda Cheese Plus Trimmings - Mashed Potatoes & Buttered Veges

Love Having My Mashed Potatoes With Black Pepper Sauce :-P

RYSC's ( a.k.a My 'Son' ) Portion...Boy! He Sure Does Loves His Black Pepper Sauce! :-P

Baked Parmesan Chicken

Yeayyyy! Highlight Of The Dinner - Pavlova With Cream Fruits

My 1st Try At Making Pavlova :-)

Love...Love...Love It! :-P

To my dear friends ( you know who you are..wink! ), I had such a great time with each & every one of you! Thanks so much for allowing me to cook for you :-) Hope you've enjoyed the food as much as I've enjoyed cooking ( and baking ) for you...Another memories treasured :-) Muahhhhhhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails