16 January 2011

Farewell Victoria...

It is heartbreaking to say goodbye to your close buddies...As difficult as it is for us adult, I think it's much harder for the youngsters...I remember the thousand of times I reluctantly had to bid farewell to my close buddies. What a sad feeling that was, hence I truly understand what it must have felt like for Tisya...

Last weekend, Aina, mother to Tisya called me up & told me she wish to order some cupcakes for a farewell party which they are organizing for Victoria, Tisya's BFF ( Best Friend Forever ). From my telephone conversation with Aina, I could gather that Tisya & Victoria are really close. Understanding their special bond, I decided to come up with a special 'farewell messages' cake cuppies to honor Victoria...

Orange Poppy Seed With Cream Cheese Frosting Cake Cuppies

'Post It Note' Style Messages

Farewell Messages For Victoria



To dearest Aina, my sincere thanks for choosing Ritz Passion goodies to grace your event. Your endless support means the world to me :-) To dear Tisya & Victoria, I truly understand how you must be feeling...Do take comfort in knowing that friendship knows no border. No matter how far you both are, friendship will always remain ;-) Hope all of you had enjoyed the cupcakes ;-)

Victoria, You Are Truly Loved...



Note : Gosh! I'm missing my far-away friends...'Hello & Hugs' to all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails