04 January 2011

Christmas Cupcakes

Hello there everyone! Hope it's not too late to wish each & every one of you a joyous "Happy New Year"! I pray that the year 2011 will bring you much joy, love, good health & prosperity....Muahhhh!!

It's the 4th day in the year 2011 & I have yet to finish up my previous entries....Erkkkk!! My apologies as I've been swarmed with orders ever since Christmas...On this note, I would like to convey my sincere thanks to everyone who had supported me throughout the year 2010...Your continuous supports means the world to me...Love you tonnes!! Hope I'll still be getting your support & much more this year 2011 ;-)

This Christmas order came from one of my baking goods supplier, Aunty Yen...She had always shared my excitement over my baking experiences ( or maybe she's forced to as I would never stop yapping each time I saw her! Ha..ha... )

Red Velvet & Cream Cheese Cupcakes With Fondant Deco

My First Try At Making Bow Ribbon :-)

Christmas Themed Deco



All Packed & Ready To Be Delivered

I've enjoyed myself tremendously doing this cupcakes & simply couldn't stop!...Had always love doing festive's decoration :-)

To Aunty Yen, thank you sooooooooooo much for your order & my sincere appreciation to you for choosing 'Ritz Passion' goodies to grace your Christmas :-x

Take care 'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails