08 January 2011

Colorful Butterfly Cupcakes

Ohhhhhhhh!! I sooooo love it when I get to 'play dough' :-P Much more so when I'm not rushing for orders or chasing to finish my never-ending house chores...This is the time when I just let my imagination runs wild :-P

I was in my peppy mood ( aren't I always! ha..ha... ) when Nurul called & requested for a butterfly themed cupcakes...My mind was already doing mental notes on the deco as Nurul described what she had in mind - pink & white colored frostings & butterflies!

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes With Butter Cream Frostings & Fondant Butterflies

Loveeeee The Splash Of Colors On The Butterflies :-P





All Packed & Ready To 'Fly Away' :-P

It really was such a fun time doing Nurul's cupcakes & making the butterflies was the best part! Just loved playing with the fondant & splashing all the colors :-P

To Nurul, thank you soooooo much for choosing Ritz Passion goodies & I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed making it ;-)

I'm already looking forward to my next 'play dough' sessions ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails