09 March 2011

Cupcakes For A Cutey Pie

Yes, 'cutey pie' is the only way I could describe Elzahra...With her fair skin, round eyes & curly hairs, it took a lot of effort for me not to squeeze her in my arms each time I see her :-) What a cutey she is!

It was her birthday a few weeks back & mumsie, Reen, requested a pink & blue themed birthday cupcakes to grace her special day.

Elzahra's Pink & Blue Themed Birthday Cupcakes



Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frostings ( Size M )

I was truly honored to be invited by Reen to join in Elzahra's birthday celebration which was done at her home...Seeing Elzahra & her cupcakes was such a priceless moment :-) Not only did I had so much fun seeing Elzahra, I was also spoilt with scrumptious foods made especially by Reen & best of all, I get to make new friends :-)

To Reen & family, thank you so much for allowing my goodies to grace your special occasion & for inviting me to be part of the celebration. I'm so humbled by your gracious hospitality. Truly enjoyed myself :-) Thanks so much for everything. Hugsssssssssssssssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails