15 March 2011

Cupcakes For Mum-To-Be

There's nothing I wouldn't do for mum-to-be, Reen...That's how great a friend she is to me. So when she texted me saying that she's yearning for my cupcakes, I immediately whipped up a batter despite it being way past midnight :-P Anything for my dear sweet Reen :-x

My only regret was that I couldn't spend much time doing the decoration as I needed to deliver the cupcakes early the next morning...This is all I could muster in a short time that I had *blush*

Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting


Carrot & Walnut Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting


To my dear Reen, hope you had enjoyed every bite of it :-) All my love to you & baby dearie. Muahhhhhhhhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails