03 April 2011

Simple Chocolate Moist Cupcakes

Nothing calms my soul better than a mug of hot lemon tea & a slice of dessert, in this case, a good slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...I can actually feel all my tension easing away ;-) 

Yours truly had been a busy bee the whole of last week attending to orders and other baking stuffs, not to mention some last minute requests. Didn't even realize how fast the days had passed and now it's already Sunday! Time sure flies when you're having so much fun :-) 

Anyway, here's an order which I received from one of my longest & strongest supporter, FHAN...A very last minute request, less than 12 hours I might say, hence I wasn't able to 'go crazy' with ideas over the decoration *giggle* :-P Luckily FHAN's request was for a very simple deco - just a leaf theme she said as the cupcakes is for her company's function, a company dealing with biotech :-P

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Toppings & Fondant Deco



To FHAN, thanks so much for your order but most of all, thank you for your support & encouragements rendered to me all these while :-) Means a lot to me dear! By the way, the breakfast you brought for me was excellent! Yup! FHAN was kind enough to bring me some breakfast when she pick up her cupcakes at 6:30am...So sweet & thoughtful of her...Muahhhhhhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails