05 April 2011

Order By Trio

Not only are trio gals, SHAR, CT & Puteri, my good friends, but I could honestly say that they're one of my biggest cupcake fan as well :-P Thanks dears! It's really gratifying baking for your friends & to know that they enjoy every bite of it...Such a priceless feeling I might add ;-)

I've had the honor of baking cupcakes for several of their special occasions before, from birthdays, weddings and also for their eating pleasures. This time around the gals ordered another batch for their eating pleasure...

CT's Order Of Red Velvet With Cream Cheese Frosting ( Size L )



SHAR's Order Of Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting ( Size S )



Puteri & SHAR's Order Of Red Velvet With Cream Cheese Frosting
( Size S )


My Token Of Appreciation To The Trio - Red Velvet With Cream Cheese Frosting ( Size L )


To my darling trio - SHAR, CT & Puteri, big...big hugs for each & every one of you! It's such an honor being able to bake my goodies for you gals. Thanks so much for your continuous support :-x Love you tonnessssssssssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails