05 April 2011

Engagement Gift Cupcakes

As all of you know, I loveeeeeeeeee 'playing dough' - a term I use when I'm trying my hands doing fondant decorations :-P Since I've no basic in doing/making sugar deco, 'play dough' is something I always look forward to. It's a time where I get to experiment & figure out what my little fat fingers can do with fondant :-P It's also a time where I let my mind & imagination runs wild :-)

When Iza called me up requesting for a set of fondant deco cupcakes which she would like to include as her engagement's gift, I naturally look forward to creating something special for her. She loves the set I did for Tengku & wanted something similar. I usually try my best to make each of my cupcake decoration a 'one of a kind' for each customer. It's my way of showing them that each & every one of them are special to me. With that in mind and taking note on Iza's order request, I decided to 'play dough' & make a new flower design for Iza's special day...Something I came up on a spur of the moment ;-)

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Toppings & Fondant Deco

Trying My Hands On A New Flower Deco

Iza's Engagement Gift Cupcakes




I have to admit that creating Iza's engagement cupcakes was truly an enjoyable time & I loveeeeeeeeed every moment of it. Hopefully Iza and her fiancée liked it as much as I did baking it for them :-) Sincere thanks to Iza for allowing my goodies to be a part of her special day. Thanks so much!

Last but not least, to Iza & fiancée, my heartiest congratulations on your engagement and I wish the two of you much love & happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails