21 February 2013

My Way Of Saying 'I Love You'

Different people have different ways of saying 'I Love You' to their loved ones...Some openly just say the words, some would shyly profess their love through a song/poem, some would go big by lavishing their loved ones with gifts or flowers...Me? Well, honestly, the best & only way I know how is by me cooking/baking my loved ones their favorite food :-)

Yes, my cooking/baking may not be a 5-star Chef grade but I do admit ( and proud of it too! tee...hee...hee... ) that each dish that I prepare ALWAYS come with a load dose of love *mushy moment*

Those who knows me well will know how much I love baking for my loved ones :-) Here's a Red Velvet Cake I did for one of my dear friend's house warming...

Something Sweet For A Sweet Lady

Practicing My Hands On Petal Design ;-)

Tunku Muna, I hope you know how much I love you & how much I value our friendship...Big hugs to you always!

Now excuse me while I go cook something for my honey bunny...Muahsss to all! ✗o✗o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails