17 October 2011

Ritz Passion Turns 2!!


Yes!!! Ritz Passion turned two last 15th October!! Yeayyyyyyy!! Can you believe it?!! I can't! Feels as though it's only yesterday that I quit my 9-5 job to pursue this passion of mine :-)

What stemmed from my undying love for food & baking two years ago, Ritz Passion is now a full swing home based business and I owe it to all of you!! 

My 1001 thank you's:-

THANK YOU to my honey bunny for allowing me to pursue my dream...For always being there for me through the ups & downs :-) Thank you for being so patient with me each time I'm having those 'baking tantrums' :-P You've been so great & I heart you! Love...love...love you always baby! Muahhhhh!! :-x

THANK YOU to my dear family for all the encouragement & support...For believing in me :-) I am so blessed to have such a great family...Muahhhhhhh!!

THANK YOU to my friends, whom never fail to push me on & for always having faith in me even when I'm unsure of myself :-P I wouldn't be where I am today if not for all your support & love. I love you, now & always! Friends forever! :-x

THANK YOU to all my clients/customers for their undying love :-) For being so generous in rendering Ritz Passion your faith & trust to create your goodies...For giving my goodies the chance to share your special day & celebrations...Most of all, thank you so much for your business. I'm forever grateful!

THANK YOU to all my blog followers & readers for the love you've showered me with...For giving me the opportunity to introduce my goodies to you...For taking the time to read my posts...For all the comments, inquiries & wishes you've sent to me...I love it all!

THANK YOU to all my Facebook friends & followers/fans for your continuos support & love...For all your recommendation, 'likes' & comments...Thanks too for being so kind in sharing me your photos :-) I just love it all! Hugs!

THANK YOU to all my Twitter friends & followers for making each day a bright & sunny day for me with all your tweets :-) Thank you too for sharing your love & prayers...Much love to each and every one of you!

THANK YOU to YOU ( Yes, YOU! ) for your love & support...Having you visiting my blog is such an honour & I do hope you'll visit again soon :-)

Photo Taken From The Wide World Of Web

Ritz Passion would have been just a dream of mine if not for all your support. You've made Ritz Passion what it is today & for that, I'm forever grateful :-) May the coming years be as great as the one I just had :-)

Once again, thank you all & much love to each & every one of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails