25 May 2010

Surprise Is Waiting For Ritz Passion's 2,000th Visitor

My blog just received it's 1,000th visitor!!! Truly did not expect that my blog will even have any visitors when I first started "Ritz Passion" :-P

Thanks to the encouragements & supports which I received from my family & friends, and of course YOU, my blog is gaining it's visitors...Hugs!!! And to convey my gratitude, a surprise will be waiting for Ritz Passion's 2,000th visitor!!...Yeayyyyyyyyy!! What's the surprise? Owhhh! Can't tell you now or else I wouldn't call it a surprise right? :-P Let's just say it's something from one of my baking products & will make your tummy happy ;-) So, start visiting my blog and try your luck...

Here are the details:-

  • Only eligible for visitors within Malaysia. My sincere apology for my overseas visitors...If only I can send out those foodies to you guys :-( But, do still send me an email so that I could thank you okay :-x
  • Proof of blog visit is required. Visitor is to 'Print Screen' the page stating that they are the 2,000th visitor & email it to ritzpassion@yahoo.com with their full name & contact numbers. Detail provided will be treated as private & confidential and will not be use by Ritz Passion in any other way.        
How to 'Print Screen':- 
  1. Once you are on the page that stated you are the 2,000th Visitor ( see top left of Ritz Passion's blog page ), press the button/key 'PrtSc' on your keyboard.
  2. Minimize your window & go to your 'Start Button' ( see bottom left of your screen ). Click that button/key and look for 'Paint'.
  3. Click on 'Paint' and a new window will pop up. On your top left, you will see a 'Paste' icon. Click on that icon & your 2,000th Visitor page will be loaded.
  4. Once this is done, proceed with saving the file by clicking the 'Save As' and name your file accordingly in JPEG file.
  5. Email me the file together with your details.
  • Gift is to be claim & self-collect from Ritz Passion. No deliveries will be provided.

Once again, thank you for all the support & hope I'll be getting more from you guys! Spread the love okay :-x Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails