24 June 2010

"Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion" Sneak Preview

As I was browsing through the web looking at all those yummy cupcakes from our local and international bakers, an idea suddenly struck me...What if I create a "Cupcake Series for Ritz Passion"? That way I can give my customers more selection in flavors and price range...

Being tired of the normal cupcake flavors like those of vanilla, chocolate and such, I decided to create more tasteful cupcakes...Mind you, this idea of mine is still at the 'sketch board' stage and  I'm still flipping through my priced recipe diaries and working extra time to make it a reality soonest possible ;-)

I however, can't contain my excitement and would love to share some 'sneak preview' of my "Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion"...Basically "Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion" will be divided into three ( 3 ) series - Passionate, Indulgence and Royal Series...


Passionate Series - as the name implies, this range of cupcakes have delighted many of my loyal customers. From the classic Vanilla, Orange Poppy Seed to the irresistibly Chocolate Moist,  all the most loved flavors are here.

Orange Poppy Seed With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting




Indulgence Series - a series of cupcakes with irresistible mouth watering flavors that is worth indulging your palate on....Flavors include Carrot & Walnut, Banana, Peanut Butter and much much more.

Peanut Butter Cupcake With Peanut Butter Frosting






Royal Series - an exquisite top of the line selection fit for connoisseur of cupcakes and serious cupcake lovers. No doubt this series is most definitely a grown-up treat which provides luxurious desserts in individual-size portions. From Baked Ricotta Cheesecakes to Peanut Butter &  Jam with Nutella to the famous Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Peanut Butter With Strawberry Jam Filling & Nutella Frosting



Hope you've enjoyed the 'sneak preview' & I really can't wait to whip up more of all those goody cupcakes ;-) Keep logging in to my blog to know more about the "Cupcake Series By Ritz Passion"...Till then, have a glorious day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails