07 May 2011

Without You, There's No Me

There are just no words that I can find to best describe my thanks & appreciation to those who has supported Ritz Passion all this while. What started out as a blog diary about my cooking trials & errors, Ritz Passion has now bloomed into a full time home-baking business...And I only have my dearest family, friends & YOU to thank :-)

One such person who has been so supportive of my passion is my dear Reen...Though she's newly introduced to my goodies, she has been quite a fan ( especially my cupcakes! ) & went out of her way to share & introduce my goodies to her friends & colleagues.

Thanks to Reen, I was recently honored to bake these cupcakes for her & her friends, Haniza & Azilah. I simply love it when I'm able to bake for others as to me, my goodies are an extension of my love & myself :-)

Reen's only request was for me to make the cupcakes as simple as possible. Told me that she just wanted to bite into the original taste of the cupcakes & the cream cheese frostings, without those extra taste of the sugar decorations & stuffs :-P

Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With
Lemon Cream Cheese Frostings




To Haniza & Azilah, it was such a pleasure baking for you. My sincere thanks to both of you for purchasing my goodies. I truly hope that you had enjoyed every bite of it :-)

To my dear Reen, much love to you dear! Thank you so much for your support & love. Your love means the world to me. Muahhhhhh!

Last but not least, to all my family, friends & of course, YOU, you guys had been so great in rendering me all the love & support that I so much needed! Thank you soooooooooooooo much for everything! Much love to each & every one of you! Hugsssssss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails