02 December 2011

♥ Grateful ♥

Having the support & love from my customers/clients is something I'm so grateful for...It is indeed a nice feeling when others enjoy my goodies :-)

This order was made especially for one of my loyal customer, Ms. Hasnita, all the way from Puchong. She's such an ardent fan of my Red Velvet & baking for her is something I always look forward to :-)

Red Velvet Cupcakes With Lemon Cream Cheese Frostings




Hasnita dearie, thank you so much for your order. I am indeed grateful for all the support & love you've given me all these while. Hopefully I'll be blessed with more love from you :-) Hugs!

To my other customers/clients, if not for all your support & love, I won't be here doing what I love most - baking all sort of goodies...You are my inspiration & there are just no words that I can express to show/tell you how much those support & love means to me. To each & every one of you, I'm sending you my love & my sincerest 'thank you'...*mushy moment*

Photo Taken From The Wide World Of Web


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails