27 July 2010

Tom & Jerry Cupcakes

Boy! A 'cupcake storm' just passed me by last weekend...Been receiving non-stop cupcakes order & yours truly was practically like an octopus with hands flying all over, baking cupcakes :-P Nevertheless, I did enjoy every baking moment :-P

Azlin from Wangsa Maju ordered these cupcakes for her son's birthday recently. She was actually  introduced to my cupcakes during the 12th Defense Services Asia Exhibition & Conference ( http://ritz-passion.blogspot.com/2010/04/going-corporate.html ). On top of that, for her last birthday, her colleagues even surprised her with an 18SX cake, which was of course made by yours truly :-P Should see the surprised look on Azlin's face that time...Priceless!! He...he...he....

I had so much fun making sure each of these 100pcs chocolate cupcakes look yummylicious...Had to say I was satisfied with the outcome...Simply love the icing colour!

Chocolate Flavor With Chocolate Ganache Toppings & Butter Cream Deco



Being a very particular person, I just have to make sure everything is in perfect order ;-)


All packed up & ready to be collected

To Azlin, thank you so much for your order & I really hope Adam had enjoyed his special day...Happy Birthday Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails