07 August 2010

Brownies For The Team


Yes, I'm wishing each & every one at Celcom's Sales Planning Team a "Selamat Berpuasa" & may your Ramadhan be a blessed one.

This simple Almond Brownies was ordered by Mona for her Team's brunch today...I intended the deco to be simple, just lots of almond & my ever so 'beautiful' ( NOT!!! ) writing...I still have trouble with my hand-writings!!! Any tips to improve it? :-P Anyway, after some tweaking from my part, it ended up a wee bit colorful :-P After writing Mona's message on the brownies, I find  it to look kind of bland...As a very last minute decision ( with so little time to spare! ), I decided to 'bling' it & simply added some Nips chocolate as a border...Not so sure if I've made it better or worse...He...he...

Almond Brownies




I hope Mona's colleagues at Sales Planning Team enjoyed the brownies despite it's colorful deco :-P To Mona, thanks for your countless orders...I truly appreciate your support! My apologies if I over 'blinged' your brownies :-P Hope you'll enjoy the extra brownies with your family :-)

Since Ramadhan is just around the corner, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslim, where ever you are, a "Selamat Berpuasa" and may our Ramadhan be blessed by Allah S.W.T. Happy Fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails