01 October 2011

Catching Up...

My oh my! It's been quite some time since I last update news of my goodies here :-( Yeah, I know I should have...The truth is, it has been a super duper busy time for me, what with catching up on daily orders that had been pouring in & baking cookies for the festive Syawal. Thank you all for the love! I truly appreciate the support :-)

Another reason I was 'off radar' was because I've been taking care of my dad who had a heart bypass operation recently. Happy to report that all is well with him & all he needs now is some TLC ( tender loving care ) ;-)

Since I'm horribly wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back-logged on my goodies news ( yup! really back-logged!! ) & in order to catch up, I've decided to summarize my goodies news :-P I hope you guys don't mind :-P

To start, here's a cake which was specially requested by Dilla from Puchong. Truth be told, we were a perfect stranger before this but thanks to Facebook, our friendship blossomed & as the saying goes, 'the rest is history' :-) Meeting Dilla's acquaintance was indeed an honour as she's such a lovely lady :-) In fact, thanks to her, I'm able to post some of her cake photos here. As you all know, I've lost all my goodies photos to a computer glitch some time ago :-( Thanks Dilla for sharing your photos. Much love to you dear!

This special order of a 'house themed cake' made specially for Dilla's daughter, Habibee, was a very first for me & it will always have a special place in my heart :-)

Chocolate Moist House Themed Cake With Fondant Decos

The Birthday Girl, Habibee, & Her Special Cake

Habibee Requested A Doll On Her Cake ;-)


To my dear Dilla, thank you so much for choosing my goodies to grace Habibee's special day :-) Most important of all, thank you for trusting me to 'create' Habibee's cake :-) It means so much to me! Much love to you dear!

This next order was from a good friend & a loyal customer of mine, Ms. Aina from Taman Permata ( Aina dearie - hugs to you dear! ). Aina wanted a set of cupcakes to be presented to her hubby dearest to celebrate their 16th Wedding Anniversary. I was so touched that Aina choose my goodies for her special occassion :-) Wanting to make it extra special for Aina, I decided to create a new cupcake flavor, just for her - Choc N Banana :-)

Aina's Wedding Anniversary Cupcakes

I'm happy to report that Aina & hubby loved the new flavor & they truly enjoyed it *phewwwwwww!* :-) To Aina & hubby, 'Happy Anniversary' to you both & may your coming days be filled with much love and happiness! Oh, thanks too for sending me the photo :-) Hugs!

Till my nest posting ( which will be soon! ), have a great day all!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those! Especially the last one! It looks great!


    Michelle
    www.kissedbysweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure to see you here, Michelle :-) Thanks so much for dropping by & for your kind words :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails