11 October 2011

Double Joy

It was a double joy for me when I received Melissa's phone call a few months back ( told ya I'm way back-logged in my postings! *blush* )...

Joy # 1 - Receiving Melissa as Ritz Passion's new customer :-) Yeayyyyyy!! What an honour it was for me to meet her acquaintance :-) I love...love...loveeeeeeee meeting new people & making friends. Such a great feeling indeed!

Joy # 2 - Being able to make fancy cookies :-) Yup! It has been a while since I last made some, so when Melissa requested for it, I practically jumped for joy with the opportunity! :-P

Melissa's order was for a set of Ben 10's fancy cookies to celebrate her son, Rishon's, birthday. According to Melissa, Ben 10 is Rishon's favorite cartoon character & she would like something of that effect to be the cookies deco. So excited was Melissa over her order that one just can't help being infected in sharing her excitement :-P

Another thing that really touched me was when I found out that Melissa will be coming all the way from Petaling Jaya to collect her goodies ( nearly an hour drive to my place ). Being the mushy me ( yeah! I'm such a sappy person...and proud of it! *wink* ), I've decided to surprise her by printing Rishon's name on the cookies ;-) Just my way of thanking & showing my appreciation to her :-)

Ben 10 Themed Fancy Cookies

Vanilla Butter Cookies With Edible Image & Fondant Deco


Individually Packed To Suit The Occasion


Loving This :-)

To my dear Melissa, it is still a wonder to me as in how or where you've heard of my goodies, but one thing I do know is how grateful & honoured I am that you have chosen Ritz Passion's goodies to grace Rishon's birthday :-) From the bottom of my heart, thank you & I do hope I'll be hearing from you again in the near future :-)

Hugs & thanks for dropping by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails