12 October 2011

Me, Meticulous? Nahhhh!

If people were to ask me to describe myself in one word, I'll definitely say 'happy-go-lucky' ( does that count as one word? )...but ask my honey bunny, and he'll say ( without hesitation! ), 'meticulous'. In fact, he'll add in 'very meticulous' if he could sum it as one word :-P Urmm...yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I guess I AM one :-P So much so that at times my honey bunny said it's actually a syndrome, hence the nickname 'Mrs. Monk'. Oh! You know that TV program 'Monk', starring Tony Shalhoub, about a guy who has a bit of an obsessive-compulsive disorder ( OCD ).

Maybe it's just me but I find it fulfilling to give my all in everything I do, no matter how small or big the feat is...Like when I iron my clothes, I have to make sure there's no wrinkles after I'm done ironing. Or else, believe me, if I see even one little wrinkle, I'll re-iron it all over again! Same goes when I'm making my goodies. I just have to make sure everything is as perfect as I possibly could. Every single step & detail is such a HUGE deal to me. I guess that's why any other normal person would be able to bake a cake within, say 2 hours, while I might need another extra 1 hour, just to be sure everything is in perfect order. Like I have to make sure my spoons are lint free from those dish towel before I dip it into my cake batter, or even making sure that my eggs has it's 'bath' first to rid of those 'alien' things stuck to it's shell before adding it to my cake recipe :-P 

So when Najah ( yeayyyy!! another new customer of Ritz Passion ) sent me her drawings for her cupcakes order, naturally, being the person that I am, I wanted to make sure that my cupcakes turn out to be as perfect as possible.

Najah's order was for a set of chocolate moist cupcakes with chocolate ganache & fondant deco. It's a special gift that she wanted to present to her fiancée in celebration of his birthday.

Okay, enough yapping...Here's the cupcakes I did for Najah :-P Whether it's the same as Najah's drawing or not, I'll let you be the judge :-P Feel free to let me know what you think of it okay :-) I sure would love to hear your feedback ;-)

'Smiley' Themed Cupcakes As Requested By Najah

Here's Najah's Drawing Of  How She Wants 
Her Cupcakes To Look Like...Did I Nailed It? :-P

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache & Fondant Deco


Tried My Best To Shape The 'Kissy Lip'...Still Need Practice! :-P



To Najah, I had soooooooooo much fun making your cupcakes! My hope is that you & your fiancée had enjoyed the goodies as much as I've enjoyed making it for you :-) Thank you for the opportunity & thank you for allowing my goodies to be a part of your special occasion.

Last but not least, to my dear Tanti, who's a loyal supporter of Ritz Passion & Najah's sweet sister, my utmost thanks to you for your recommendation & for the support you've showered me with all these years :-) Muahhhhhh!!

Tanti Doing Her 'Kissy' Look :-P Thanks For The Photo Dear!

Till my next post, much love to all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails