24 September 2014

Quirky Me :-P

Having a slight case of an Obsessive Compulsive Behavior ( better known as OCD ), I have to admit that I have a few quirky things that I just HAVE to do each time I'm about to do my baking, especially when it's for goodies order :-P In fact, come to think of it, it's more like a 'ritual' :-P Errmmm, nothing major, just little things like giving my eggs their 'bath & scrub'...washing & rinsing all baking containers/bowls that I'll be using a day before ( even though I've washed it before! )...wiping my tabletop at least a few times with sanitary wipes just so my working area have that 'germ free' feel :-P Oh! I also have to go through all my baking tools ( especially the cake pans & spoons/ladles/scrappers ) the night before just to make sure there's not even a tiny speck on it :-P 

If you think that's weird, let me tell you THAT is only a fraction of the things I would go through before I start my baking projects...You wouldn't want to know the other 'rituals' I go through during & after each project! If I were to tell you now, I'm very sure that this post will be a lengthy one! So let's just skip that & allow me to save you from a major boredom! *chuckles*

With all my quirkiness, I guess you can imagine how 'crazy' I became when I was commissioned this dinosaur themed birthday cake order by Ms. CKN :-P I practically had to channel my inner 'Karate Kid' self! Wash...and wipe! Wash....and wipe! Washhhhh....and wipe again! Yup, that pretty much sum up what I did to the toys that I place on the cake :-P Took a bit of self control on my part not to wash the toys till the color wears off! :-P

Okay, enough of my yapping...Here's the cake I created for CKN's son. It's a Peanut Butter Cake with peanut butter filling & vanilla buttercream :-)

Dinosaur Themed Birthday Cake :-)

A special note to CKN...Dear, you've been such a strong supporter of my work all these years & nothing makes me happier than being able to create yet another goody for you & your family :-) From the bottom of my heart, thank YOU for the love...for the support...for the encouragement...and most of all, thank you for your friendship. It means the world to me! :-)


Would love to yap more but I need to excuse myself for now...Quirky me have to do some 'rituals' for an order tomorrow :-P Till my next post, wishing all a good night & sweet dreams! ✗o✗o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails