02 December 2010

Thank You Aina...

Receiving orders from new customers have always made my day...I find it a blessing that there's someone out there who is willing to try out my goodies & I'm forever so grateful for the opportunity...

I recently received a call from Ms. Aina who's attached to an event organizing company based in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur. Aina mentioned that she has an important meeting with a client & would like to present my cupcakes to them. It is such an honor for me that Aina had choosen Ritz Passion's goodies for the occasion :-)

 Orange Poppy Seed Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting


 Something Simple & Sweet


Two Color Tone Frosting ;-)




 All Packed & Ready To Be Delivered To Aina


Aina's Cupcake Gifts


To Aina, thank you very much for the trust you had given me & for purchasing my products. I truly appreciate it & I do hope your client had enjoyed their cupcakes ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita!

    I'm deeply touched by this dedication... I was thinking that I'd be able to taste at least one of them but, I guess I did the better decision to give the 2 boxes to my lady clients. They loved them cuppies so much! :D

    Thank you so much for baking. And I do hope one of these days I can order for myself (on top of ordering more for new clients!)

    Keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment/s Are Truly Appreciated :-) Thanks For Writing In. Much Love To You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails